Tuesday 18 October 2011

5 Lovely songs that lift me UP

Music and song  are creations in audible form. It's joyful and sublimes you into a state where you forget yourself for a while. 
I believe music is as good as much as one enjoys it. Here are a few contemporary songs which light up my mood and inspire me to live my life better. 


I Have a Dream ~ Westlife 
Beautiful, simply; here is an extract. I have italicized the dreamiest line in this song. 


I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder (wonder) of a fairy tale 
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels Something good in everything I see  
I believe in angels 
When I know the time is right for me 
I'll cross the stream - I have a dream 


Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HkL8GuU9_0&ob=av2n


The Animal Song ~ Savage Garden




I have imagined running barefoot on the warm sand with the wind blowing through my hair. Anytime you are tired, exhausted and need some mood-lift, this is the one. 
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_15ZrZXhXe8




Absolutely Everybody ~ Vanessa Amorosi
A song packed with lots of great music, lyrics and good vibes. Lovable. Uplifting. Absolutely Everybody should enjoy this. 
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgXTBqiKE3k


Forever and Always - Shania Twain
Golden voice of an angel singing on earth. That's how Shania Twain expresses her eternal love. 

Loving Each Day ~ Ronan Keating

I am. Thank you Ronan. Your song made my Day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment