Thursday 14 July 2011

Best Things to Tell Yourself


Self talk is more powerful than you can imagine. It is the fuel you give to your sub-conscious mind.

A self fulfilling prophecy works in the same way. What you give to your body, mind and spirit, so it comes forth. It all depends upon your perception.

Medically, it is called the Placebo. In Business Management, the Pygmalion Effect. The gist is the same; your perception rules your physical body, relationships and material success.

Say good things to yourself. Doesn’t have to be elaborate.

Say ‘Thank you’ at every morning, every meal and every thing that happens to you.

Repeat 50 times a day ‘I have enough money to buy all that I want’ and sure you will get abundance to start fulfilling those desires. The universe will show you the way.







‘I am at peace of mind and peak of physical perfection’ – this will raise your self esteem and happiness beyond your imagination.

Tell yourself ‘I am joyful’ and you will forget to complain.

Say anything else you want to be.

I am beautiful, I have a great body, I attract great people around me, I am complete, I am successful, I got a great job and boss......................the list is infinite just like your wishes. 

Like a great author has said, you are free to choose what you want to have or be right now.

This is the wonderful truth of life. Love your existence. You are very precious.



Note: The images and text are under copyright. Please ask for permission before use.

No comments:

Post a Comment